Friday, February 14, 2014

Check in day.  Lost 1.4 pounds this week.  That makes about 15.4 pounds total lost.  Although I've stayed under my calorie goal for most of the week----I have missed my exercise session twice.  Once because I just thought that getting up at 5 on a day that I was going to be at school till seven might make me unbearably cranky----and once because after staying at work at school until seven---I just plain didn't feel like it.  So yeah---take that mild amounts of adversity.....

Eh---it's ok.  I've been dancing with the kids this week---a hip hop dance that I learned at a workshop with fourth and fifth graders----and a fun folk dance that is more like a game than a dance with third graders.  I figure that has me dancing at least 30-45 minutes a day....Count it.  :)


Discovered a food I didn't know I liked.....hummus...but apparently only pine nut hummus.  My new favorite food---low on the glycemic index---and does manage to fill you up with just a little--which is a good thing because it does have a fair amount of fat in it as well.

Also---I can eat celery and like it---IF there is a little peanut butter with it.  I have an aversion to celery usually----so I've come to the conclusion that if peanut butter can make celery better---it can make ANYTHING better.   Fun experiments ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment