Sunday, November 29, 2020






Last year, we did something that the school called "Secret Bruins"----where you bought gifts for another teacher in the school---small happies---and you gave them away each month.  My secret bruin---who turned out to be Sheila---gave us a gingerbread house to decorate.  Miriam and I had a great time putting it together---so we decided to make it a tradition.  Here's the one from this year.  

Thankful for the time we had putting it together.  

We've been kind of lazy over the break...some cooking....minimal cleaning.....but it's been nice to curl up with M and watch some Christmas movies.  She insists that Iggy always join us. 


We did put up the snow village too---which is one of my favorite Christmas decorations----when M was little she used to spend hours playing with the little figures that go with it.  She loves it still, though.  


I do love this time of year.  And I've been really grateful for this week off of school.  Christmas shopping, Christmas knitting and crocheting, reading with M, and watching way too many Christmas movies. And I'm grateful to still have my family close by.  Glad that mom and dad, kay and Steve, Jacob, Nikki, and Joshua are all just a short drive away.  That's a huge blessing.  Here are my grateful thoughts for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment